These close cities are two of our favorite places to escape to year round. The scenery, the hikes, and the fishing are just a start. There is so much to do.
- We love to stay at the Zermatt Resort where the kids can ride a beautiful merry-go-round. Swim in an indoor and outdoor pool that has a tunnel connecting them, the kids just love it. There’s also mini golf and a giant chess set, not to mention beautiful lounging space to look at the night sky that seems to have exploded with stars.
- The Heber Railroad train is super fun. Take themed rides all year and for different holidays. The whole family will love it.
- The golf courses are a favorite of all the men in our family.
- There is great horse back riding in some of the most beautiful places in Utah.
- Charming boutiques along Main Street Heber city and remember to take home a June Pie… to. die. for.
- The giant Midway Crater deep below the ground is a warm swimming hole, love.
- Heber Valley Dairy has cheeses that are so good and the ice cream is a must.
- Boating at Deer Creek & Jordanelle are local favorites.
Getaway for a weekend or just load up the kids and visit for the day… another reason that we love Heber & Midway.