Who needs a getaway type of date night this week? I most defiantly do! This week we are sharing one of our favorites with you, Bandits Bar & Grill on Main Street in Park City, Utah. Why visit?
- Bandits Grill & Bar has delicious food that totally gives you a Utah experience.
- Portions are HUGE and priced so well that you’ll be coming back over and over.
- Wild Salmon Salad… I don’t think there’s anymore to say there other than… it’s perfection. Alright, my husband would say he enjoyed it as well, however his mouth watering meal of choice is the 3 meat combo. It’s incredible. For the perfect experience, I’m going to say, get both and share. Trust me.
- While we’re on the food favorites subject… Their brownie dessert is pretty much heaven and also huge. You say you don’t have room for dessert? Well this is worth it, just share and then take an extra long walk around Park City after to make up for it 😉
- Main Street Park City is my favorite place for date night. The shops are beautiful, the scenery is breath taking and it always makes me feel like I’m on a mini vacation. (If I could pick anywhere to live, it would be Park City.)
Visit Bandits an Main Street this week as a couple or with friends, you’ll be so glad you did! Tell the Salt Sky sent you!
Thank Toni for an amazing meal!
Bandits Grill & Bar
440 Main Street, Park City, Utah