Looking for a fun activity to do this 4th of July with the whole family? Here are some fun activities happening around our state.
Head over to Liberty Days at This is the Place.
- When: July 2 & 4, 10:00-5:00
- What: Enjoy a day of good old-fashioned FUN while you celebrate the birth of our great nation. Join in a watermelon eating contest, stick horse races, or roll up your sleeves for a game of tug-of-war. There’s pony and train rides all day long, and don’t forget to be on the look out for a train robber!
- Admission: FREE with annual pass, $12.95 adults, $10.95 65 years+, $8.95 children ages 3-11, kids 2 and under free.
- When: July 4, 7:00 pm at the Holladay City building
- What: Entertainment at 7:00 pm, fireworks at 10:00 pm
- Admission: FREE
- When: July 4, 8:00 am
- What: 8:00 am 5K, 9:00 am kids race, parade 8:30 am. Parade begins at Fashion place mall and ends at Murray Park. Several activities going on throughout the day! Click here for more info.
- Admission: FREE, click here to sign up for race and other events.
- When: July 4, beginning at 7:30 am with a 5K run, 10:00 am parade, Oakely rodeo followed by fireworks.
- What: 5K, parade, rodeo, fireworks
- Admission: Click here for info on tickets.
Sugar House Fireworks:
- When: July 4, fireworks at dusk but arrive early to reserve your space and festivities.
- What: traditional firework show.
- Admission, FREE
Many cities around the state are having celebrations, check your local paper for locations.
Have a very happy and safe 4th of July weekend.
Addition from one of our readers! Visit the Magna parade and fireworks at noon, a tradition for over 100 years!