Today we are showing you some very easy and fun Easter crafts to do with the kids. Check out Fox13 The Place today at 1:00 to see these fun activities and how to do them. Visit our shop for darling Easter printable tags and other printable downloads. Click on all the highlight items below to see the products we used for each activity.
Chocolate dipped bunny Oreos
- Cut marshmallows diagonal and dip the newly cut side into pink sugar sprinkles. These will be for the dipped Oreos and also so cute to add to cupcakes.
- Dip candy stick in white melted candy and stick in the side of Double Stuffed Oreos (not enough room for the stick on regular Oreos). Let cool. Dip the Oreo in melted candy coating and lay flat on parchment paper. Dip the bottom of marshmallow bunny ears into the melted candy coating and put on the top of the dipped Oreo. Add a little candy nose and use Food coloring markers to draw whiskers. Wrap up with a cute tag, purchased HERE and give to someone who needs some Easter love. Instant download printable only $5 and you can print them as many times as you’d like for personal use!
Rice Krispy Dipped Eggs
- Make Rice Krispy treats
- Place in silicone egg mold and cool completely
- remove from mold
- dip in melted candy coating
- place on parchment paper
- sprinkle with candy sprinkles and cool.
- wrap up with a cute gift tag purchased HERE. Instant download printable only $5 and you can print them as many times as you’d like for personal use!